- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class DefaultMultiActionMethodResolver
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements MultiAction.MethodResolver
Default method resolver used by the MultiAction class. It uses the following algorithm to calculate a method name:
- If the currently executing action has a "method" property defined, use the value as method name.
- Else use the name of the current state of the flow execution as a method name.
- Erwin Vervaet
- See Also:
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public java.lang.String resolveMethod(RequestContext context)
- Description copied from interface:
- Resolve a method name from given flow execution request context.
- Specified by:
resolveMethod in interface
context - the flow execution request context
- the name of the method that should handle action execution