Spring Security Extensions
Spring Security Extensions is a project within Spring Extensions which is dedicated to providing extension modules for the core Spring Security project. The scope for integrating with Spring Security is very wide, with many third-party security technologies out there. The separate extensions project allows these to be decoupled from the core project, with each module having its own independent release cycle.
Spring Security Extensions is still in its early days, but we already have two modules
- Kerberos – kerberos integration support, contributed by Mike Wiesner.
- SAML2 integration – contributed by Vladimir Schäfer.
The project has its own separate development resources:
- Issue Tracker: http://jira.springsource.org/browse/SES
- Git repository: git://git.springsource.org/spring-security/se-security.git
- Git Web interface: http://git.springsource.org/spring-security/se-security
- Fisheye: https://fisheye.springsource.org/browse/spring-security-extensions
If you have an idea for an additional extension that you would like to contribute, please get in touch.