- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class RepeatInternalStateSupport
- extends Object
- implements RepeatInternalState
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Collection<Throwable> getThrowables()
- Description copied from interface:
- Returns a mutable collection of exceptions that have occurred in the
current repeat context. Clients are expected to mutate this collection.
- Specified by:
getThrowables in interface
- the collection of exceptions being accumulated
Copyright © 2013 SpringSource. All Rights Reserved.