- All Superinterfaces:
- ApplicationContext, ApplicationEventPublisher, BeanFactory, ConfigurableApplicationContext, ConfigurableOsgiBundleApplicationContext, HierarchicalBeanFactory, Lifecycle, ListableBeanFactory, MessageSource, ResourceLoader, ResourcePatternResolver
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext, OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext
public interface DelegatedExecutionOsgiBundleApplicationContext
- extends ConfigurableOsgiBundleApplicationContext
Interface that redirect the application context crucial methods to a third
party executor to allow the initialization to be executed in stages.
The interface splits the Note: This interface is intended for usage only inside
Spring-DM framework. Relying on this interface is highly discouraged.
refresh method in two parts:
- Costin Leau
- Non-delegated refresh operation (execute
ConfigurableApplicationContext.refresh() in the
- See Also:
- Non-delegated close operation (execute
ConfigurableApplicationContext.close() in the
- See Also:
- First phase of the refresh. Normally, this just prepares the
beanFactory but does not instantiates any beans.
- The second, last phase of the refresh. Executes after a certain
condition, imposed by the executor, has been met. Finishes the rest of
refresh operation. Normally, this operations performs
most of the
refresh work, such as instantiating
void setExecutor(OsgiBundleApplicationContextExecutor executor)
- Assigns the
OsgiBundleApplicationContextExecutor for this
executor - the executor of this application context, to which the
refresh method is delegated to
- Synchronization monitor for this
ApplicationContext in case multiple
threads can work with the application context lifecycle.
- monitor for this application context.
Copyright © 2006-2008 Spring Framework. All Rights Reserved.